In an ever-changing global economy, transfer pricing has emerged as a key tax issue for multinational companies. It is an important driver of shareholder value, providing an opportunity to optimise the value of a business by an effective tax rate.
Our team will work with you to ensure your organisation’s international financial position is effectively managed and your fiscal risk covered, and together we will put your company in the best possible position to take advantage of the benefits of globalisation and international structuring.
- to ensure a bigger tax advantage across borders
- to comply with documentation requirements
- to reduce penalties
- specialised support in preparing transfer pricing files as well as resolving disputes with the
- to improve operational and financial performance based on a long-term view of sustainable growth
- transfer pricing planning and compliance advice
- advice and assistance in preparing transfer pricing documentation in accordance to Greek or foreign legislation
- assistance in transfer pricing audits
- benchmarking reports