Any business buying, selling, investing or employing staff is confronted with indirect taxes. And with the complications from the new regulations and capital requirements, it is more critical than ever to manage your indirect taxes with an eye toward optimising cash flow and reducing risk.
PwC has the team, the tools and the multi-disciplinary approach to deliver the solutions you need today, and face the indirect tax challenges of tomorrow.
- to improve your company’s cash-flow balance
- to reduce costs associated with VAT
- to improve the methodology of the VAT cycle
- to identify areas of weakness and take any remedial actions
- to increase business opportunities by effective VAT planning
- identification of potential risks and opportunities through a diagnostic VAT review
- information on relevant legislation and case laws as well as on the developments of EU’s strategy
- assistance in designing the strategy for indirect taxes so as to manage their impact on the company’s financials, risk portfolio and organisation
- support during tax audits and litigation
- advice on strategy and planning to mitigate indirect tax costs/risks
- advice on internal procedures and risk management relating to indirect taxes
- assistance during discussions with tax authorities and drafting of individual inquiries to the Ministry