This survey focuses on the strategic and emerging issues surrounding the expanding activities of foreign insurance companies in China.
The objectives of the survey are:
- Understanding the market issues facing foreign insurers in China
- Building an industry-wide perspective of market trends
- Gaining insight into the thinking of chief executive officers of China’s insurance industr
- Generating discussion and debate on the best strategic options available to foreign insurance companies
- Canvassing industry views on how China’s insurance market may evolve over the next three years
The survey also includes observations on changes to China’s insurance marketplace, key risks, the evolving regulatory environment, future opportunities and the state of competition.