From public consumption to private investment
Filling the investment gap is a new challenge for the Greek economy. In this report, PwC Greece discusses practical directions for the recovery of the Greek economy, based on five points:
- Stabilisation of the Greek tax system.
- Concentration of efforts in industries where Greece has a competitive advantage, such as tourism, ports and energy.
- Release of banking assets, which are currently blocked due to non-performing loans
- Utilisation of European community resources to finance major infrastructure projects through financial instruments.
- Separation of the public sector trading and non-trading activities.
For Greek, click here.