In this edition, we feature how HR will face up to the future and what new approaches need to be taken to ensure that HR professionals can face any new challenges.
Some of the main articles include:
- People management - How HR professionals will cope with the inevitable fall out as Public Sector spending reductions are enforced
- Wellness at work - Hourglass looks at the issue of how far employees should push the healthy living message at work
- Flexible working - Looking at how maternity or paternity leave can put a strain on smaller companies
- Pensions - Hourglass looks at Australia's government and how it is looking to tackle pensions in the future
- HR careers - What makes for a great job in HR?