Supply Chain Management Consultant
Reference Code: SCMC/1506
We are one of the leading providers of Consulting related services in Greece. Our Management Consulting services team designs strategies that help organisations optimise their entire value chain, finding the best way to reduce waste, lower costs and increase value using an approach that delivers sustainable benefits. Our team combines industry knowledge, subject expertise and extensive experience in business strategy formulation, operational effectiveness, policy development, project management, procurement and supply chain, cost management and collections and receivable management. Our client base consists primarily of large and medium organisations.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Consulting services, we are now recruiting high calibre team members at the levels of Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager for our Consulting team in Athens.
The role entails:
- Be a member of project teams, assisting in the preparation of project deliverables, reports and presentations
- Undertaking market research on certain industries, companies and / or on regulatory developments relevant to the client / project at hand. Collection and filtering of information effectively
- Incorporating findings and conclusions appropriately into a key issues oriented report delivered to our clients
- Application of common sense / commercial awareness / knowledge obtained during the project to assess the quality and reliability of information supplied
- Actively assisting in the drafting of proposals in the context of tendering for new business
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign top-tier university with background in Engineering, Management Science/ Applied Sciences or related discipline
- Solid understanding of supply chain areas (production planning, logistics, demand planning, inventory/ warehouse management)
- Working experience 0 - 2 years for the level of Consultant or approximately 4 and 8 years respectively for the levels of Senior Consultant and Manager
- Working experience in a Management Consulting firm will be highly regarded
- Post-graduate degree in Supply Chain Management/ Operations Research or related field will be highly regarded
- Understanding of Financial statements and/or experience in Financial Analysis/Modelling will be considered as an asset
- Understanding and/or experience with ERP, APS or MIS systems will be highly regarded
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent business analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptability and agility to change; Innovative, thoughtful and enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner (both in English and Greek)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office
- Willingness for continuous learning and development
What we offer:
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.
If you are interested to join our talented team of Supply Chain Management Consultants, you can apply online by quoting the reference code: Supply Chain Management Consultant (SCMC/1506).
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.