Reference Code: (ITAD/1421)
We are one of the leading providers of Technology Consulting services in Greece, assisting organisations to get value from technology investments and bring together the skills to deliver improvements in people, processes, and technology.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for technology services, we are now recruiting an IT Analyst/Developer in our Technology Consulting team in Athens.
The role entails:
- Collection of user requirements and follow up of implementation
- Drafting technical specifications for the several stages of the implementation project: analysis and design, implementation and testing
- Design and implement process, workflow and data models according to the requirements specified
- Assist the creation of the system design and functional specifications
- Translation of project design into code
- Active contribution in business development activities; participating to meetings/presentations with clients; participating in the RFP process; preparing the necessary documentation
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyses, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
The successful candidate should have:
- Three (3) years relevant professional experience in IT. Experience in IT consulting will be highly appreciated
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Sciences or related discipline
- Ability to use modelling languages such as UML for data modelling, design of business workflows and other types of diagrams
- Ability to use one or more development language: C/C++, C#, .Net, , VCA, Ruby, Python, Perl and Java / J2EE technologies (including Collections , Servlets, JNDI, Top-link , EJB, JMS Messages, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC )
- Sound knowledge of SQL database technology (including Oracle DB, MySQL and/or NoSQL )
- Sound knowledge of client-server architecture and web services (SOAP/REST or RPC)
- Be familiar with operating systems (Windows, Unix and Linux) and build tools (Maven, Ant, Jenkins etc.)
- Sound knowledge of automated testing frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of optimisation techniques, code control tools and concepts (CVS/SVN, GIT, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of mobile applications development, for Android and/or iPhone, will be appreciated
- Ability to draft technical documentation and having analytical skills to design algorithms
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner, (both in English and Greek)
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
What we offer
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.
If you are interested to join our talented team of IT Consultants, you can apply online by quoting the reference code: IT Analyst/Developer (ITAD/1421).
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.