Government Business Consulting Professionals
Reference Code: GBCP/1411
We are one of the leading providers of Advisory related services in Greece. Our Advisory services team designs strategies that help organisations innovate, grow, reduce costs and leverage talent. We have been a key reference point in public sector advisory. Our team combines industry knowledge, expertise and extensive experience in government transformation, policy making, public finance and accounting, public enterprise restructuring, government process reengineering, monitoring and impact assessment.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Consulting services, we are now recruiting Government Business Consulting Professionals in our Advisory Services team in Athens.
The role entails:
- Be a member of multi-disciplinary project teams, assisting in the preparation of project deliverables, reports and presentations
- Coordinate small project teams, motivate others and build team spirit
- Develop and implement effective short and long range plans and studies based on projects
- Coordinate effectively market research on certain industries, companies and/or on regulatory developments relevant to the client/project at hand
- Incorporating findings and conclusions appropriately into a key issues oriented report
- Application of common sense/commercial awareness/knowledge obtained during the project to assess the quality and reliability of information supplied
The successful candidate should have:
- Four (4) – six (6) years of professional experience in the government and public sector related projects
- Previous experience in European Union Institutions will be considered an asset
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign top-tier university
- Understanding of the Government’s institutional context
- Α consistent awareness and monitoring of the political context of Government sector and of the challenges and opportunities that it presents
- Demonstrated interest in a wide range of subjects going beyond the immediate specialisation and work assignment
- Persistence, task focus, innovation and results-orientation in a stressful environment
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and succinctly, orally and in writing
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels; Non-hierarchical behaviour
- Ability to run constructive and effective meetings / focused groups
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Adaptability and agility to change and willingness for continuous learning and development
- Demonstration of the highest professional and ethical values and standards
What we offer
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded. You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career.
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary, benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.
If you are interested to join our talented team of Business Consultants, you can apply online by quoting the reference code Government Business Consulting Professionals (GBCP/1411).
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.