Reference Code: CF/1209
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm with over 800 staff and a member of the PwC network, the world’s leading professional services organisation.
Our Deals team located in Athens offers a wide range of advisory services and assistance to clients across the deal spectrum, whether this is an acquisition, disposal, merger, project finance transaction or debt restructuring exercise.
The breadth and depth of experience of the Deals team derives from the diverse client base and the wide range of industries we have been involved in. Our team consists of multi-disciplined professionals and provides our clients with expert, in-depth advice in relation to strategic movements and complex business transactions.
Our services typically include, but are not limited to, review of strategic options prior to a deal, lead financial advisory, valuations for strategic and financial reporting purposes, due diligence, review of business plans / financial projections for the purposes of debt restructuring.
We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join our skilled team of experts within our Deals team for our offices in Athens.
- Researching data and performing meaningful financial analysis
- Analysing the financial track record and projected performance of a target company
- Carrying out modelling exercises for deal structuring purposes
- Helping identify the key risks/opportunities in a transaction
- Interacting effectively with clients and market participants
- Building long term relationships with clients gaining their trust and respect
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent academic background from a Greek or foreign university. A postgraduate degree in finance, accounting, MBA or a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CA, CFA) will be highly regarded
- Highly analytical and a creative problem-solver, able to explain your conclusions to senior colleagues and clients with credibility and conviction
- Proficiency with Ms Excel and ability to construct and manage an integrated financial model
- Innovative, thoughtful and enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will need to work in teams and meet clients often
- High motivation, commitment to work hard and handle pressure
Although working experience is not a prerequisite, candidates with suitable profiles and relevant professional experience of up to 2 years will be evaluated on a selective basis.
What we offer
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded. The learning takes place through interaction on the job with colleagues and clients and study for professional qualifications. We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career.
If you are interested to join our talented team of deals professionals, you can apply online
or send your Curriculum Vitae by quoting the reference code Deals Consultants (CF/1209) to:
Human Capital Department
268 Kifissias Avenue
152 32 Halandri, Athens
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.