Companies are facing increasing pressures to cut costs and create efficiencies while also trying to drive sustainable performance.
An organisation with controls embedded within its processes and operations is not only compliant with regulations, it is also placed in a better position to leverage new opportunities and deal with challenges more effectively. The organisation can predict deliver performance more reliably and manage its ever-changing
risk landscape with greater speed and certainty.
We offer a full range of services designed to enable organisations to improve the performance of their internal audit functions through the following cycle process, in order to maximise their value:
• Perform risk assessments and develop audit plans to raise the level of internal audit performance
• Advise on and support audit technology implementations (TeamMate Audit Management System)
• Enhance internal audit methodologies and manuals to improve consistency of audit execution and use of best practices
• Enhance metrics to measure results and drive continuous improvement
• Establish new internal audit functions
• Deliver training to enhance skills of the internal audit staff
• Support existing internal audit functions with full outsourcing, co-sourcing or staff loan
• Conduct Quality Assessment Reviews and benchmark internal audit best practices
• Assess audit activities against major risks
Additionally, we offer:
Establishing effective internal processes and controls is high on the boardroom’s agenda. Controls Optimisation is our response to the needs of businesses to have the right controls at the right cost. The right controls are those that mitigate risk to the business in an efficient and cost effective way, and are supported by an embedded culture of controls awareness and sustainable monitoring.
CCM ensures business processes are operating effectively. Critical control points are identified and automated tests are implemented to determine if controls are working properly. CCM typically involves the automated testing of all transactions within a given business process area, against a suite of controls rules. The process allows management to monitor 100% of transactions. Additionally, CCM provides useful information on a timely basis to support management decision making.
We have a team of more than 30 dedicated internal audit professionals who are available to meet with you to discuss your business issues. Their internal audit management capabilities and skills will help formulate solutions that will cover your needs and requirements.