PwC is the leading provider of tax services worldwide. We understand your business and economic environment and we combine this with specialist tax knowledge to help you navigate complexity.
Our tax compliance services include:
- Assisting clients with the preparation and filing of tax returns for companies and employees (individuals) including expatriates;
- Payroll management;
- Withholding tax management;
- Indirect tax services;
- Assisting clients to comply with the relevant tax laws in order to meet tax obligations;
- Representing and negotiating on behalf of clients with the Commissioner-General of the Ghana Revenue Authority;
- Assisting clients to object to excessive assessments raised; and
- Representing our clients at meetings with the tax authorities upon request.
Our tax advisory services include:
- Tax planning opportunities to minimise taxes/risks to both local and international entities;
- Tax reliefs and incentives available under the various tax laws;
- Tax health checks/audits, due diligence;
- Tax effects of business acquisitions, disposals and restructuring; and
- Other tailor made products as required by our clients.
Company Secretarial Services
Through our affiliate entity, Aba-cus Services Ghana Limited, we provide a wide range of company secretarial services, including:
- Convening and attending board meetings and general meetings;
- Drafting of resolution of directors and shareholdings;
- Corporate statutory filings;
- Maintenance of statutory books;
- Corporate compliance reviews;
- Corporate governance advisory;
- Inward investor/pathfinder services; and
- Formation of corporate entities.
- Work and residence permits;
- Extension of visitor's permits;
- Emergency entry visas;
- Re-entry visas; and
- Filing of returns.