Public to Private
For companies that feel undervalued by public markets, PwC provides advice and execution expertise on public to private transactions and de-listings. We advise throughout the transaction and project manage other advisers. We are the leading corporate finance adviser on public to private transactions.
PwC provides the full range of services necessary to complete a deal, including strategic advice, taxation advice, pensions advice, legal advice, regulatory compliance and due diligence.
- Your company is undervalued by the stock markets
- Your listing does not provide any tangible benefits
- You are considering 'going private'
How we can support you
- Expert advice and experience of the leading Public-to-Private adviser
- Strong relationships with private equity houses and other sources of finance
- Benefit of access to specialists in the rules and regulations governing public listed companies and de-listing
- Deep industry knowledge across the full range of industry sectors
PwC's public to private services include
- Deal origination
- Offeror and offeree advisory work
- Valuation advice
- Debt raising and private equity financing
- Preparation of business plans and financial modelling of projections
- Liaising with regulatory authorities on all regulatory issues
- Project management of other advisers (e.g. brokers, lawyers, reporting accountants et cetera)
- Offer documentation