PwC's Academy Leader
Tel: +65 6236 3155
Key workshop delivery experience
Conducted training for over 10,000 participants in finance, negotiations and communications skills training over the past 15 years.
Tony is one of PwC’s leading workshop facilitators and has designed and facilitated workshops sucessfully in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Sir Lanka, Thailand, France, USA, South Africa, Azerbeijian, Dubai and Australia.
- Accredited trainer for ENS International (Negotiations Skills)
- Accredited trainer for TOYF® (Communications Skills)
- Accredited trainer for I owe U (Building Better Buyer Relationships – Smarter Selling)
Tony has over 15 year advising clients on their financial and negotiations training strategy across a broad range of industries.
Summary of key project experience
- Danone – Designed and developed a training programme for the finance managerial population across Asia Pacific. The scope of project included technical matters, Danone Group matters and HR matters. Co-developed and facilitated the programme for Danone.
- FCI – Designed and developed a training programme for non financial management population globally. Responsible for delivery roll-out across Asia Pacific/Europe and America. First workshop delivered in 2003 & still being conducted.
- Singapore Government Statutory Boards – designed and delivered 2 and 3 day training programmes for non-financial staff.
- Oil & Gas Major. Delivered & project managed the Asia roll-out of a Global initiative on Working Capital Management. The workshops, entitled Unlocking Cash, are currently in their second year of delivery.
- Key member and advisor to PwC’s Global Learning & Development team and was involved in a Global Major change initiative which included developing a ‘best of the best’ consulting skills workshop.
- Master’s Degree in Training and Development
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Accounting