Senior Manager of PwC's Academy
Tel: +65 6236 7671
Key workshop delivery experience
Conducted training for over 5,000 participants in leadership development, coaching, customer service excellence, problem solving and creativity and communications skills training over the past 12 years.
Doreen is one of PwC’s leading workshop facilitators and has designed and facilitated workshops successfully in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Abu Dhabi, Thailand and Slovakia.
- Accredited trainer for MBTI (Myer Briggs Type Indicator)
- Accredited trainer for Harrison Innerview
- Accredited trainer for Motivation Profile ©
Doreen has over 12 year of learning and development experience advising clients on their training and development needs across a broad range of industries.
Summary of key project experience
- Electronics company – Designed and developed a leadership development programme for the high potentials in the senior management team across Asia Pacific and Europe. The project was a one year multi-module programme and had a great review from the group CEO – “After 6 months into the training, I see changes in the way my senior management team interacted with each other, great improvement!” The programme was replicated for the next two levels of management for the next two years.
- French Environment Services company – Designed and developed a leadership development programme for the Asia Pacific business leaders. Responsible for delivery roll-out across Asia Pacific. First workshop was rolled out successfully and was cascaded for next two levels of business managers.
- Singapore Government Statutory Boards – designed and delivered a three module leadership development programme for two consecutive years.
- Key designer for the national curriculum “Certified Service Professionals” working with WDA in 2008 and had more than 35,000 people trained.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (Competency based)
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management