Luar Bee Ling
Luar Bee Ling
Senior Manager of PwC's Academy
Tel: +65 6236 3273
Key training and facilitator experience
Bee Ling is a Senior Manager in The Academy team of PwC Singapore and has significant experience in training and facilitation.
Other than her prior experience in internal audit, fraud awareness and financial controls, she has also done many workshops and training in the areas of coaching, leadership and communication in the last few years.
As a member of The Academy team, she works closely with PwC’s inhouse Subject Matter Experts to develop and design training solutions to clients that empower their business units to help them hit their targets and be a stronger player in their market place.
Selected service experience
- Delivered more than 25 half day workshops for the last 5 years to new and experienced hire for the non-uniform group of Ministry of Defence on owning their emotions, goal setting and how to maintain a positive mindset;
- Coached and facilitated programmes for Singapore Navy officers on leadership and communication;
- Conducted workshops to hospital staff on how they can find passion and meaning in their work;
- Together with 2 other facilitators, Bee Ling facilitated a Team Learning Retreat for a group of early childhood principals and management covering topics on individual resilience, interpersonal awareness, empathy, communication and team effectiveness. The successful 2 days ‘ retreat ended with a high level of team bonding within the group and also led on to the rollout of a series of 2 days workshop for the childcare/kindergarten principals on being effective coaches at work and in life which Bee Ling helped facilitated on. The workshop provided practical and life skills that empower and inspire the participants to perform to perform at their best;
- Conducted a 2 days leadership intensive workshop for a group of SIM students under the “All Rounders Programme”. This ARS students are a selected group who did well academically and at CCAs. During the workshop, the students were assessed on the criteria of: Initiatives/ resourcefulness, Interpersonal skill, Maturity in thoughts, Emotional control, Communication skill, Stress Management and Adaptability to change. The workshop helped built the mental resilience and instil a sense of excellence in students’ minds;
- Worked with a leading card company in providing keynote speaker and facilitators for their leadership forum and received favourable response;
- Designed and developed Internal Audit Foundation client training in 2003;
- Successfully launched and rolled out public seminars such as Enterprise Risk Management and Customs and International Trade.
Bachelor of Accountancy from Nanyang Technological University
Chartered Accountant of Singapore
Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)