Global assurance leader
Pharmaceuticals & life sciences
- Peter leads the global assurance team at PwC focused on the pharmaceuticals and life sciences industry. He is currently based in Switzerland and has over 20 years of experience in providing assurance services to listed companies in Germany, the UK and Switzerland.
- Peter has worked predominantly with pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the last 10 years.
- Peter has a diploma in economics from the University of Hamburg, is a German Certified Public Auditor (Wirtschaftsprüfer) and German Certified Tax Expert (Steuerberater) and has lived and worked in Germany, the UK and most recently in Switzerland. He has written on a broad range of auditing and accounting topics.
- Leading multinational audit engagements of key pharmaceutical company and dealing with business combinations and listings as well as Section 404 implementation projects.
- Worked with many pharmaceutical and life science companies in addressing financial reporting, accounting and operational issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Financial Reporting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Governance