Global Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences Tax Leader
- Kathy leads the global Tax team at PwC focussed on the pharmaceuticals and life sciences industry. Kathy is based in the US with over 25 years tax experience specialising in the pharmaceuticals and medical devices industry.
- She has extensive experience working with multinationals manufacturing companies across various industries.
- Kathy holds a BBA in Accounting from University of Massachusetts at Amherst and is a Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey and is a member of the AICPA.
- Kathy advises clients on federal, state, local and international income tax matters.
- In her role as lead tax engagement partner on multinational companies, she has dealt with complex matters such as international restructurings, mergers and acquisitions and has dealt with tax authorities in various jurisdictions.
- Kathy has also advised clients on risk in the tax area and controls with respect to SOX 404 compliance.
Areas of Expertise
- Mergers & Acquisitions, international restructurings and international income tax.