US GAAP Services
Our US GAAP specialists can assist you with, among other things, the following matters:
- Accounting consultancy services* in US GAAP;
- Assistance with preparation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP;
- Assistance with selection of accounting policies with respect to making decisions between the alternative treatments allowed;
- Identification, proposals and reviews of adjustments between CZ GAAP and US GAAP;
- Decisions about initial recognition and measurement in accordance with US GAAP;
- Business combinations and transformations in accordance with US GAAP;
- Advisory services on process of consolidation inclusive implementation of the eConsolidation tool;
- Identification of additional information needed for compliance with disclosures required by US GAAP.
*) Note.: Consultancy services for our audit clients are provided so as to comply with independence rules defined by IFAC, SEC, AICPA and the Chamber of auditors of the Czech Republic. The scope of the above-listed services may be restricted for our audit clients.
- Seminars on US GAAP prepared annually by a dedicated PwC department called The Academy (the seminars are carried out in Czech);
- Educational seminars prepared in cooperation with our experts, tailored to your individual requirements.
For more information please visit www.pwc.cz/academy or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audit of the standalone or consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP;
- Audit of the interim financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP ;
- Audit of the group reporting forms prepared for consolidation purposes in accordance with the group accounting manual based on US GAAP.