Project Management Professional (PMP®)
What is PMP?
PMI’s Project Management Professional credential is the most important industry-recognised certification for project managers. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
Who should study PMP?
If you’re an experienced project manager looking to demonstrate your skills, stand out to employers and maximise your potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
Why study with The Academy?
- Get introduced to the methodology and best practices of project managers
- Learn from experienced PwC project managers regarding their tips and tricks
- Carry out real project management tasks in a classroom environment
- Share experience and networking opportunities with other leading clients
- Experienced tutors will provide you with the right exam techniques that are crucial to succeed in PMP examinations!
Dates & details
19-22 May 2015
PMP Intensive PREP Course (4 days)
This intensive four-day, no study course is designed to completely prepare you for the PMP exam in a fun and effective manner - with no required studying after class! In addition to unique games and activities, there are exercises and techniques designed specifically to increase both learning and knowledge retention, giving students not only the knowledge they need to pass the exam in only four days, but also to become a better project manager - without rote memorisation.
The Academy: Registration