Project Management Basic
Master the latest project management techniques through an exciting simulation of a Mt Everest expedition for the top management of HUDYsport!
See a video with Radek Jaroš, a famous Czech mountain climber, supporting our project management programme (here).
About the programme
The Academy offers you a unique experience in the field of project management. Our course provides you with fundamental concepts, processes and techniques to successfully manage projects. You will decrease stress in relation to keeping a project together and increase the probability of finishing the project on time, on budget and to specification.
After finishing the programme, you will be able to:
- Forecast and plan project tasks at the necessary level of detail
- Understand project stakeholders and how to manage them
- Find out how to report on or monitor project progress
- Mitigate risks related to project execution
- Increase the performance of the project team
Who should attend?
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skill sets, those who are new to project management, or project managers seeking to refresh their fundamental project management knowledge, skills and current tools.
Benefits of the programme
- Get introduced to the methodology and best practices of project managers
- Learn from experienced PwC project managers regarding their tips and tricks - your instructors will be our best specialists who have extensive experience in training and advisory in the field of project management, including their implementation
- Participate in and observe role-plays to illustrate various project management situations
- Carry out real project management tasks in a classroom environment
- Share experience and networking opportunities with other leading clients
Dates & details
Basic Level Training
||11-12 March 2014
||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
||PwC premises, City Green Court, Hvězdova 1734/2c, Prague 4
|You wil gain:
||14 CPD points
Our course provides you with fundamental concepts, processes and techniques to successfully manage projects. You will decrease stress in relation to keeping a project together and increase the probability of finishing the project on time, on budget and to specification.
Price: CZK 10,900 + VAT
| REGISTER NOW
The Academy: Registration