Customer Service Training
Providing customer service contains more pitfalls than many of us imagine. Even long-lasting and carefully built relationships with customers may crumble due to relatively small mistakes.
About the training
During our one-day training, you will learn how to:
- Manage your expectations and those of your customers to achieve mutual satisfaction
- Use effective communication in an cross-cultural environment and deal with challenging customers
- Apply professionalism and essential time management
Who should attend?
Your customers are all around you: external and internal clients, your manager or even your colleague. We all provide customer service on a daily basis and therefore this training helps to enhance the skills of literally anyone.
Benefits of Customer Service Training
- The training is conducted and delivered by PwC professionals with practical experience in both retail and business-to-business customer service
- It is all about you - through interaction it focuses on how you can improve your practice once you leave the classroom
- You can share experience and network with professionals from various business backgrounds
Dates & details
||to be confirmed
||9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
||PwC premises, Náměstí Svobody 20, Brno
|You wil gain:
||7 CPD points
During our one-day training, you will learn how to manage your expectations and those of your customers to achieve mutual satisfaction, communicate effectively and deal with challenging customers
Price: CZK 6,900 + VAT
| I'M INTERESTED
The Academy: Registration