Lean Six Sigma
What is Lean Six sigma
Lean Six Sigma is management methodology aimed to increase quality, performance and customer satisfaction with lower costs. Its main focus is systematic elimination of waste from every process of the company and only keeping activities with a value for customer. Lean Six Sigma was born in Toyota, Motorola and GE and drives the success of vast majority of top global companies. Its education curriculum is standardized as Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt training.
Managers and associates involved in operational excellence management, performance improvement project members, practitioners, quality controllers, client service managers, high potential employees.
Lean Six Sigma curriculum is standardized as Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt training.
||Attendance, test, evidence of project experience
||The course will be introduced in autumn 2014
I want to know more about the Yellow Belt course
What are you getting?
- The study materials which include an extended version of all the theory covered;
- Package of Lean Six Sigma excel tools that PwC developed for their clients so that you can start your first project right away;
- PwC Lean Six Sigma Certification.
Benefits of studying with Academy
- Learn how the top companies get better through continuous improvement using Lean Six Sigma – discover tips and tricks how to make your company perform better.
- You will have a hands-on experience through simulations, games, case studies, discussions and testimonials rather than theoretical approach.
- After this training, you will be able to lead small-scale improvement projects and create tangible savings and quality improvement for your company or assist green belts and black belts with big-scale projects.
- Learn from experienced local trainers with inputs from top foreign experts or managers from our top clients that practice Lean Six Sigma.
- You will PwC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification right after attending this training.