The CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice (CHRP)
A CIPD qualification helps you develop key HR knowledge and skills, and gives you professional recognition in the workplace.
The CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice (CHRP) provides a firm foundation in all areas of HR. The programme is divided into 3 modules (9 days in total) and can be completed within one year. By the time you complete the Certificate, you will have gained the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to work towards upgrading to Associate professional membership.
Who is CIPD CHRP for?
The Foundation Level Certificate is perfect for people who are new to HR or work in an HR support role and wish to acquire a wide range of relevant knowledge and skills and further their career with a professional qualification.
Benefits of this programme
- CIPD Certificate gives HR professionals the recognition and mark of professional competence, enhanced career prospects and a wealth of other benefits
- the programme will help you to develop essential HR skills and give you the confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your HR function
- CIPD reflects what good HR looks like and what HR professionals need to know, do and deliver at different stages of their career, be they specialists or generalists, working internationally or locally
- studying with The Academy gives you the opportunity to benefit from PwC’s global network and its accumulated knowledge, to ensure that we bring the highest value to your business
- the preparatory courses are led by PwC leading HR consultants, who are CIPD accredited and have excellent teaching and interpersonal skills and extensive experience in introducing HR topics as well as its practical application
- With the course, you will receive study materials developed by CIPD Enterprises Ltd and PwC experts and full support from the tutors
|Module I (3 days)
- Introductory workshop and professional development (2 days)
- Understanding organisation and the role of HR (1 day)
|Module II (3 days)
- Using HR information (1 day)
- Job analysis (1 day)
- Resourcing talent (1 day)
|Module III (3 days)
- Performance and reward (2 days)
- Change in organisation (1 day)
Certificate in Human Resource Practice (CHRP)
||9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
||PwC premises, City Green Court, Hvězdova 1734/2c, Prague 4
|You wil gain:
||70 CPD points
Price: CZK 75,000 + VAT
| REGISTER NOW
The Academy: Registration