CZ GAAP Programme
About the Programme
Our tailored solution covers the theoretical background and the most important Czech GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) treatments that have an impact on balance sheet and income statements, as well as detailed references to relevant tax laws. Enough time is dedicated to actual topics and issues the participants are facing on an everyday basis.
Who should attend?
Our programme is dedicated to anyone working in finance, accounting or controlling, and expats at different positions, who need to understand Czech accounting principles and their practical implications.
Benefits of the programme
- We will discuss and clarify with you what your needs are and together we will define the solution that best fits your organisation
- A course of any structure can be delivered at any date and location of your choice, in the language you prefer
- Our tutors are experts in the area of Czech accounting and taxation with broad practical and teaching experience
- The programme includes real-world examples and case studies to help the participants to put the knowledge into practice with confidence
Examples of programme content:
- Acquisitions, disposals and different business combinations
- Goodwill, intangibles and impairments
- Property, plant and equipment, leases (operating and financial)
- Employee benefits (share-based payments and pensions)
- Taxation (deferred tax, withholding tax, contingent taxation, etc.)
- Financial assets and liabilities
- Working capital, inventories, accounts payable / receivable
- Provisions & revenue recognition
- Financial statements and supplementary notes, financial ratios
- Local reporting deadlines and requirements
- Equity (share capital, profit retained, reserves)
- Group accounting (JV's and associates, consolidation, etc.)
CZ GAAP - accounting for correction of PY errors - changes in 2013
This course will present how to account for and how to present corrections of prior-year errors in the financial statements prepared for the accounting period starting 1 January 2013 and later. The new requirement of the Decree for retrospective correction on the face of financial statements will be shown on the example.
CZ GAAP Programme
The Academy: Registration