Tax, Legal & Business News 2015
The PwC bulletin Tax, Legal & Business News, the next generation of Tax & Legal Alert. Issued regularly on monthly basis, Tax, Legal & Business News bulletin places emphasis on changes and news in connection with Czech tax legislation, audit, accounting and financial advisory and their particular implications on your business.
Tax Flash is another publication you can read and download from this page. Tax Flash is issued in response to important changes in Czech and European legislation. Its aim is to supply the Czech business community with information applicable to its business operations.
We hope that you consider our newsletters useful and a valuable source of information.
- PwC is the most desired employer in taxes in the Czech Republic
- Tax proceedings: Mandatory electronic format of “form submissions”
- Local reverse charge regime – new commodities from 1 April 2015
- The Financial Administration published information about the 10% VAT rate
- The General Financial Directorate commented on the creation of statutory provisions and the depreciation of receivables
- Change in the taxation of executives
- One year with the new law on Czech citizenship
- PwC CEO Survey: As long as we have people, we will grow, say Czech business leaders
Tax Flash - 18 February 2015
- On 18 February, the Specialised Financial Office ("SFO") published information on its portal, based on which it launched nationwide inspections of transfer pricing in multinational companies.