HR Controlling: Database of key indicators focused on the diagnosis of Human Resource Management
Are you making the most of your investment in personnel?
The area of human resources and individual processes is often considered difficult to measure. The HR Controlling study gives companies a tool for monitoring key HR indicators that affect their financial results. Simultaneously, it serves as a useful tool for the set-up of an HR controlling system in a company.
HR Controlling is a regular survey conducted by PwC that analyses key HR management indicators. It allows the link between the effectiveness of the HR management system, the company’s financial results, and its overall productivity to be monitored.
- Contains information for management about cost efficiency, profitability and value added by employees.
- Allows comparison of the quality of human capital management, HR policy and costs to other companies.
- Allows the identification of potential savings.
- Provides a definition of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) linked to managing people based on the methodology of the international institute, Saratoga.
- Indicators of performance including methodology of calculation and market data.
- Data collection with a simple questionnaire and our assistance in filling in the questionnaire.
- Benchmarking by sector, size or type of ownership.
- Simple and practical link of your company’s results to KPIs of people management.
- Interactive HR scorecard (based on balanced scorecard methodology) comparing your own data with the market.
- Special analysis.
- Your own choice of the sample for benchmarking.
- Key Metrics – a one-page visualisation of the main findings for management.
- Modulation of cost savings of your company.
More information about HR Controlling
- Please find more information about the current year of the HR Controlling study here (pdf 1.5 MB).
- Sample of the final report (pdf 6.5 MB).
Application to participate in the survey
If you are interested in participating in the HR Controlling study, or in purchasing the final report, please do not hesitate to contact us through the online registration form, call +420 251 151 608 (Hana Farská) or fill in the order form (pdf 595 KB).
If you are interested in a face-to-face meeting with a detailed introduction of the study, please do not hesitate to contact us.