Our Valuation and Strategy group helps you understand the impact which your decisions will have on the value of your business. We apply leading edge tools - including the application of real options, the concept of economic value added, and the identification and exploitation of intangible assets - to show how strategies and decisions will create value.
Our team in the Czech Republic offers advanced analytical skills, as well as sophisticated financial tools and models tailored to the Czech economic, tax, and legal systems. We provide advice on:
- Tangible and intangible asset valuation (for management, tax and regulatory purposes)
- Strategic transaction and investment decisions
- Strategic market analysis
- Business strategy and portfolio review
- Transactions: Valuation and pricing of businesses, assets and intellectual property for acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
- Corporate: Assisting companies in measuring and maximizing value through capital structures, disposals, strategic and financial alternatives.
- Tax: Valuations of businesses, equity, debt and financial derivatives for regulatory and tax filings and restructuring plans.
- Legal: Expert testimony and/or opinions related to value disputes (e.g. claims and damages, arbitration and shareholder disputes).
- Shareholder value management: Developing and implementing a comprehensive framework to facilitate the efforts of your organization towards value creation.
- Applied decision analysis: Using real options valuation and decision analysis tools to help our clients make better asset management, resource allocation and valuation decisions through models of uncertainty, management flexibility and synergies.
- Intellectual asset management: Measuring, managing and improving the value of intellectual property including brands, patents, technology and know-how.