Infrastructure, Government and Utilities (Privatisations and PPPs)
PwC' Infrastructure, Government and Utilities practice is a market leader in privatisation and developing new structures for transactions, combining global experience with local skills and industry knowledge to deliver them.
Structuring privatisations and running the process to meet the objectives of governments while attracting interest from the markets.
- Assessing feasibility
- Designing privatisation plans
- Managing the privatisation process for the government or government agency
- Preparing appropriate proposals and financing for private sector clients
- Advising on regulatory issues
- Restructuring preceding privatisation
- Providing mergers and acquisitions advice
Public Private Partnerships
Helping the public sector to create effective partnerships; and helping the private sector to bid, raise finance and implement them. Services for public sector clients:
- Designing the partnership structure
- Structuring the contract
- Managing the procurement process
Services for private sector clients:
- Developing the bidding and partnership strategy
- Raising finance
- Supplying information
- Preparing project and risk analyses
- Financial modelling
- Managing projects
- Financial structuring
- Fund raising
- Negotiating contracts
Arranging limited recourse finance to fund new assets or investment in a way that mitigates risk and optimises returns.
- Developing appropriate financing structures
- Closing the transaction
Acquisitions and Disposals
Assessing options, finding potential targets or buyers, structuring transactions, and closing the deal.
Raising equity to support your transaction and supporting financial investors in infrastructure, government & utilitiy transactions.
- Arranging third party equity to complement involvement by corporate sponsor of new project or acquisitions
- Performing due diligence for private equity or principal finance investors
Structuring arrangements to realise value from corporate or government cash flow.
- Structuring and executing securitisations.
- Creating tailor made financial solutions for both the private and public sectors
- Identifying specific distribution channels of credit risk both locally and internationally
- Providing tax and accounting advice, Audit / Assurance services and post-transaction support