Environmentally Advanced Building
LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) is an international certification system for green buildings developed by the US Green Building Council (USGBC). It classifies buildings according to their design, construction and environmental friendliness of their operations. City Green Court received the highest - platinum - pre-certification.
Technologically innovative solutions include:
- sophisticated lighting system using space occupancy sensors and daylight
- monitoring of indoor and outdoor CO2 emissions
- efficient heat recovery system
- automatic switch-off lights in office areas
- storing rainwater and using it in the highly efficient irrigation system to irrigate plants and operation systems in the building
- impressive enclosed atrium, which uses natural ventilation.
“The decision to move to a green building was a natural step for us. We believe that this LEED-certified office will help us to reduce the negative impacts on the environment and create a healthy, comfortable and inspiring working environment for our employees and clients. The technologies utilized help to reduce energy and water consumption and thus operating costs, which we consider to be a significant benefit. Thanks to the architectural concept of the building we have a high degree of flexibility and can support a modern working style and active team interaction.”
Jiří Moser, Country Managing Partner