HR Controlling 2010: Measuring performance of Human Capital
13th year of HR Controlling
Databases of key HR management indicaters.
Are you making the most of your investment in personnel?
The HR Controlling study is a tool for the set up of a personal controlling system. Simultaneously, it functions as a source of information for the indicators of performance and the management of people.
- Contains information for management about cost efficiency, profitability and value added by employees.
- Allows comparison of the quality of human capital management, HR policy and costs to other ompanies.
- Allows the identification of the potential savings.
- Provides definition of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) linked to managing people.
- Indicators of performance including methodology of calculation and market data
- Data collection by simple questionnaire and our assistance in filling in questionnaire
- Benchmarking by sectors, size or type of ownership (91 participants in 2009)
- Simple and practical link of the company results to KPIs of people management
- Interactive HR scorecard (based on balance scorecard methodology) comparing your own data with the market
We can provide you more
- Special analysis
- Your own choice of the sample for benchmarking
- Key Metrics – a one-page visualisation of main findings for management
- Modulation of cost savings of your company
More information about the survey
Please, find more information in a brochure (pdf 652 kB)
If you are interested in access to a demo version of our survey or a personal appointment at which the survey will be introduced in detail, please contact our consultants.
Application to participate in the survey
If you are interested in participating in our project or in the final report, please fill in the order form (pdf 391 kB) attached and send it by fax or by post to the address below:
Human Resource Services
120 00 Prague 2
Tel: + 420 251 151 608
Fax: +420 251 156 600