- Paying Taxes 2015 (pdf 10,8 MB)
The study is unique it now not only covers 189 economies, but it also provides an insight into how tax systems have developed over a significant period of time, using a consistent methodology.
- International Assignment Services Taxation of International Assignees 2015 (pdf 2,14 MB)
This booklet is designed to provide foreign nationals planning to work in the Czech Republic with a general background of Czech tax law and related issues. It reflects the tax law and practice as of January 2014.
- Tax, Legal & Business News bulletin places emphasis on changes and news in connection with Czech tax legislation, audit, accounting and financial advisory and their particular implications on your business.
- Taxes at a Glance 2012 (pdf 18,62 MB)
Taxes at a Glance briefly summarizes the tax systems of the CEE countries and indicates some key tax parameters and highlights attractive features of the tax systems.
- International Tax Review Tax management in companies (pdf 1,18 MB)
The second edition covers a myriad of topics that focus on people, process, technology, data, controls, strategy, structure and communications - all key enablers that drive today's tax function. The articles illustrate how forward-thinking senior tax executives can address their challenges head-on by taking a very close look at every aspect of their tax departments.
- Expert articles
Selection of articles on current business issues, written or co-written by experts from PwC Czech Republic. For your interest, we also include interviews with our experts in the press.