- Paying Taxes 2013
The study is unique it now not only covers 185 economies, but it also provides an insight into how tax systems have developed over a significant period of time, using a consistent methodology.
- Taxes at a Glance 2012 (pdf 18,62 MB)
Taxes at a Glance briefly summarizes the tax systems of the CEE countries and indicates some key tax parameters and highlights attractive features of the tax systems.
- International Tax Review Tax management in companies (pdf 1,18 MB)
The second edition covers a myriad of topics that focus on people, process, technology, data, controls, strategy, structure and communications - all key enablers that drive today's tax function. The articles illustrate how forward-thinking senior tax executives can address their challenges head-on by taking a very close look at every aspect of their tax departments.
- International Assignment Services Taxation of International Assignees (pdf 1,03 MB)
This booklet is designed to provide foreign nationals planning to work in the Czech Republic with a general background of Czech tax law and related issues. It reflects the tax law and practice as of January 2014.
- Tax, Legal & Business News bulletin places emphasis on changes and news in connection with Czech tax legislation, audit, accounting and financial advisory and their particular implications on your business.
- Financial Services VAT Alert - contains the latest European VAT news in the financial sector. This Alert is intended as an easy tool for you to keep track of the ever changing VAT in the Financial Services Sector.
- Expert articles
Selection of articles on current business issues, written or co-written by experts from PwC Czech Republic. For your interest, we also include interviews with our experts in the press.