International taxation and tax structuring
- Are you a foreign company planning to invest in the Czech Republic?
- Are you a Czech company that is planning to expand abroad?
- Are you interested in knowing whether your company could make use of holding or financial structures with international elements to optimise group tax burdens?
- Does your company make payments abroad in the form of dividends, interest, or service fees?
- Do you cooperate with foreign partners in the Czech Republic?
A specialised team of PwC experts will answer questions related to international transactions, propose a tax optimal business structure, or recommend a change of existing structure to allow you to decrease tax costs and, thereby, increase profit.
- Transactions with an international element
- Advisory on international invoicing of goods and services, including advisory on application of withholding tax
- Creation and taxation of permanent establishments in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Analysis of agreements from the perspective of tax optimisation, including assessment of tax-deductibility of fees for managerial services
- Design of holding or financial structures
- Design of optimal tax strategy for doing business in the Czech Republic or abroad
- Design and implementation of tax effective holding and financial structures
- Design of structures while making use of tax heavens
- Optimisation of existing structures
- Review of existing strategies and business structures and recommendation for their modification leading to tax savings
- Proposal for a structure for change of ownership of intangible assets (such as trademarks) within the group