Edition 2011 - 2012
- The economy had a positive growth of 6%.
- At the end of 2011, the copper price reached an average price per pound of 399.7 US Dollar Cents, being the highest annual nominal average of the history.
- The total authorized foreing direct investment (FDI) channeled through Law-Decree 600 reached
and historic record of US$ 13,790 million.
- Chile consolidates as the best credit risk rated country of Latin America.
- The annual estimated average unemployment rate reached 7.1% and the annual average inflation during 2011 was 3.3%.
- The law regulating the tax treatment of financial derivatives was passed towards the end of 2011.