Edition 2012 - 2013
- The economy had a positive growth of 5.6%.
- At the end of 2012, the copper price reached an average of US$ 361 cents per pound, lower than the 2011 average of US$ 399.7 cents per pound.
- The total authorized foreign direct investment (FDI) channeled through DL 600 reached an historic record of US$ 16,770 million.
- Chile consolidates as the best credit risk rated country of Latin America.
- The estimated annual average unemployment rate reached 6.4% and the annual average inflation during 2012 was 3.0%.
- Tax reform was passed during third quarter 2012.