Sourcing Readiness Assessment (SRA)
View this page in:
Evaluating and improving the value of outsourcing
To plan and execute a successful sourcing transaction, you need to have the necessary competencies, practical experience, baseline information, knowledge and in-house resources in place. Without these, you run the risk of falling short of implementing a successful outsourcing relationship and realizing expected benefits.
How PwC can help
Our Sourcing Readiness Assessment (SRA) includes a detailed evaluation of your outsourcing strategy, an opportunity analysis, a risk assessment and an overall viability assessment of your company’s readiness to outsource. As part of the assessment, we will make recommendations designed to help you improve the value of the outsourcing relationship.
The SRA will help you:
- Determine if outsourcing is a viable option, now and in the future
- Benefit from an independent assessment of potential outsourcing opportunities and models
- Identify potential cost savings and/or productivity gains that may be realized from outsourcing
- Validate the alignment of strategic objectives to outsourcing opportunities
- Establish a baseline for potential outsourced services
- Provide practical recommendations to improve readiness to execute the transaction, realize outsourcing return on investment (ROI) and measure the performance of the outsourcing relationship
Contact us to learn more about our SRA or to request an assessment.