Request for Proposal (RFP) Services
View this page in:
Effective vendor selection is critical to value realization
Selection of an Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) service provider is a complex and risky process. Mitigation requires the involvement of skilled practitioners to reduce potential outsourcing-related risks when selecting a vendor to deliver services.
Do you need vendor selection assistance?
If your organization is facing any of the following issues, then you could benefit from PwC’s RFP Services offering:
- This will be the first time you have a selected a vendor to provide outsourced services
- The procurement resources in your organization lack the deep experience necessary to effectively select an ITO , BPO or KPO service provider
- Your current procurement resources lack the bandwidth to carry out a complex RFP process
- Your current RFP tools are not well suited to evaluate vendors providing a complex set of services
How PwC can help
PwC’s RFP Services offering provides:
- Development of RFP materials
- Facilitation of the RFP process
- Engagement of vendors
- Assistance in the evaluation, selection and contracting of vendors
- Parallel activities to expedite process vendor selection
- A unique approach to evaluate compliance to client terms and conditions
- Comprehensive evaluation toolkit to evaluate all facets of a RFP submission
Contact us to learn more about PwC’s RFP Services or to request an assessment.