View this page in:
Identifying revenue opportunity
Our profit maximization solutions support various industries in the identification and mitigation of business risks in order to facilitate revenue maximization.
Originally developed for the telecom industry, revenue maximization is achieved by targeting revenue leakage and identifying additional revenue opportunity.
Key telecom services include:
- Telecom Revenue Maximizer — A self-funding, comprehensive investigation on revenue leakage focusing on the primary revenue-producing products. Our approach quantifies revenue leakage, completes a root cause analysis providing recommendations to eliminate or mitigate revenue leakage, and implements recommendations to capture lost revenue and realize benefits. Opportunities for revenue enhancements through strategic, operational and process improvements are also targeted for capture
- Telecom Cost Minimizer — A self-funding study on cost minimization, which identifies where your costs can be decreased, quantifies the savings, and provides you with the tools, knowledge, and processes to reduce ongoing carrier, network, facility, and interconnection costs
Telecom Cost Minimizer includes the following comprehensive solutions:
- Invoice Validation — Validates supplier costs and flags those that are inaccurate or invalid for dispute
- Correlating COGS to Revenue — Determines whether costs are passed on to customers. Provides a detailed understanding of margins and profitability by mapping costs directly to revenue at a product and customer level
- Network Optimization — Identifies effective trunk routes, and isolates underutilized circuits to discover least cost routing and circuit efficiency opportunities
- Assessment — A comprehensive assessment of business processes and controls around order to cash that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of existing operations and provide a roadmap for future organizational growth
Contact us to discuss your unique business concerns.