Customers and Markets
View this page in:
Leveraging consumer insight
In a world where information and opinions can be disseminated instantaneously, maintaining your customer relationships and brand image can be a major challenge. It’s no longer simply about providing consistent customer service. Customer management should be embedded across all areas of your organization – from your business strategy to your marketing and sales initiatives.
Leading companies are looking for ways to incorporate emerging channels into their customer insight strategies so they can both drive growth and monitor and address external views of their brand.
Customer insights can help you identify innovative ways to stay ahead of your competition. But to use your customers’ knowledge, you need to understand the customer experience life cycle. Ask yourself:
- What do our customers think of us?
- Where do we want to be positioned in the future?
- How can we manage our customers to achieve our end goals?
To be sustainable over the long term, you need to focus on providing value to your customers – this means understanding what they want, and when and how they want it.
How PwC can help
Our Customers and Markets team can help you capture the experience of your customers and leverage their insights as part of your business strategy. Our team can help you with:
- Customer management strategy and planning – We can help you develop a distinctive customer experience by identifying gaps in your customer service, identifying ways to obtain customer insights and creating a single view of your customer across your operational systems.
- Enterprise applications – We’ll help you define the technological requirements you need to support your customer relationship agenda, and work with you to identify, evaluate and implement the tools you need to reach your goals.
- Sales effectiveness – We can help you understand the effectiveness of your existing customer sales support models and identify changes that will help you drive growth while reducing the cost of sale.
- Marketing effectiveness – We can work with you to leverage customer insights as a strategic component of your marketing efforts. From social media to social collaboration, we can help you understand what’s possible -- and make these opportunities work for you.
- Service effectiveness – We’ll assist you with improving the effectiveness of your customer service – from using emerging channels and technologies to finding ways to be distinctive in your customers’ eyes.
- Change management and sustainability – We’ll help you define a best-fit change approach focused on benefits, which includes your stakeholders in the change efforts so they buy-in to the initiative.
Contact us today to find out how our Customers and Markets team can help.