Webcast: HST Implementation for Asset Management Companies
View this page in:
Please click here to download and install Adobe Flash player.
The harmonized sales tax (HST) comes into effect on July 1, 2010 in Ontario. But what does this mean for the asset management industry and what are the key implementation issues and opportunities that asset managers need to consider?
This PwC Asset Management Webcast addresses the following:
- The GST basics that all asset managers need to know
- Harmonization: What it is and how it will affect the asset management industry?
- The implications of harmonization on mutual funds
- Recent HST developments
- Raj Kothari – partner and national Asset Management leader
- Mike Firth – partner and national Indirect Tax leader
+1 416 869 8678
Of further interest