Transfer Pricing: Pricing Coming Into Focus
View this page in:
Please click here to download and install Adobe Flash player.
Those in finance, tax and risk management roles in the insurance industry may get a rude awakening when the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) transfer pricing auditors inquire about your business. Audits of cross-border insurance transactions have increased substantially due to a recent UK tax tribunal ruling.
This PwC Insurance Club EyeOpener Webcast addresses the following:
- Recent transfer pricing developments
- Key CRA audit controversies
- The benefits of shared services
- Claire Cornwall – Audit and Assurance partner, Financial Services Industry, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Cecilia Icay – Transfer Pricing senior manager, Financial Services Industry, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Jason Swales – Tax partner, Financial Services Industry, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
+1 416 869 2867
Of further interest