Webcast: Investigating Fraud in the Insurance Industry
View this page in:
Insurance Club EyeOpener Webcast
Please click here to download and install Adobe Flash player.
During an economic downturn, need often comes to the forefront and becomes intermingled with greed and opportunity, creating the perfect storm for fraudulent activity. Crime poses a real and substantial threat to any business, but insurance companies are subject to their own unique risks.
To discuss these issues in detail, this edition of PwC Insurance Club EyeOpener Webcast addresses the following:
- Results of PwC's 2009 Global Economic Crime Survey
- Corporate fraud investigations and how fraud occurs in the insurance industry
- Fraud risk management advice to assist insurance organizations in mitigating diverse threats from fraud
- Forensic technology solutions to support the prevention and detection of fraud
- Intelligence screening of people and entities
- Claire Cornwall – partner, Insurance
- Ray Haywood – director, Investigations and Forensic Services
- Krista Mooney – manager, Investigations and Forensic Services
+1 416 869 2867
Of further interest