Recent issues in financial reporting
Most Canadian companies are about to bring down the curtain on the five-year saga of transitioning to IFRS. Find out what those switching over to IFRS have yet to do, who’s been left behind and what their prognosis is.
Specific topics in this issue include:
- Canada’s Transition to IFRS
- The Future of Global GAAP Convergence
- The Future of US GAAP
- IFRS in Practice
- IASB Agenda Priorities
- The Future of GAAP in Canada
- Upcoming IFRS Standards
- Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Offsetting Financial Instruments
- Mining Stripping Costs
- Other Developments
Download the full report to learn more.