This publication answers questions that calendar year end companies might have while preparing their first quarter interim financial statements for their first post-transition year.
Questions covered include:
- Do I have to disclose all the significant accounting policies of the company in the accounting policy note?
- What are the minimum note disclosures required by IAS 34?
- What do I have to include in the statement of IFRS compliance?
- Do I have to include an opening balance sheet in my interim financial statements?
- Are there any new GAAP requirements that I should consider in preparing Q1 2012 financial statements?