In these tough times, we're here to help. An important step your organization will have to go through while rebuilding is the insurance claim process. PwC's Insurance Claims Services (ICS) team can help you through each step of the process.
The process takes a significant investment of time, resources and expertise. After a disaster happens, many organizations find they don’t have the resources to properly assess damages and assemble an insurance claim to get a prompt and full recovery. We give analytical support and help measure the loss to your business.
How we can help
Some of the areas we can advise you on are property damage, business interruption, extra expenses, liability related matters, product recall, errors and omissions, directors and officers, fidelity and environmental implications.
What does this mean for you?
Our ICS team can help your organization:
- minimize cash flow impact
- pinpoint potential loss recovery areas
- develop the loss quantification methodology
- create strategies to deal with claim measurement issues
- reduce the time and cost for analyzing and assembling loss supporting documentation
- prepare reports for senior management
- provide expert witness and/or litigation support services.
To learn more, please get in touch with Paul Sharp and download the resources below.