Webinar: Managing project risk
View this page in:
In today's business environment, companies are constantly managing multiple projects. Boards can play a critical role in ensuring projects get and stay on track, on budget and achieve their intended outcomes.
This interactive webinar provides directors with an overview of the board's role in project management. In it, directors and a PwC leading project management professional discuss:
- What actions board members can take to understand and measure project risks
- How directors can help ensure projects achieve their desired results
- Real-life examples presented by a Chair and Committee Chair from two diverse industries
- Robert Belsey, National Leader, Program and Project Services Partner, PwC
- Michael F. Garvey, FCA, ICD.D, Chair of Audit Committee, Sherritt International
- Don Hathaway, FCMC, ICD.D, President & CEO, Global Risk Institute in Financial Services
- David Forster, FCA, ICD.D, Leader, DirectorConnect Program, Managing Partner, Greater Toronto Area, PwC
Please note, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits are not awarded when viewing webinar archives. You must be present for the live webinar to qualify for a CPD credit.