Webinar: Internal Audit’s role in monitoring and managing critical risks – An Audit Committee perspective
View this page in:
In today's global economic environment, the risk landscape is complex and quickly shifting. Directors’ oversight of internal audit practices and procedures is critical in today's evolving risk management environment.
This webinar, first released in June 2012, discusses:
- Findings of the 2012 State of Internal Audit Profession Study and stakeholders' views of the role of internal
- How directors can help ensure the internal audit function is prepared and able to meet increasing expectations
- Bruce Webster: Internal Audit Leader, Greater Toronto Area, PwC
- Robin Taylor: Managing Director — Risk & Controls Group. PwC
- Thomas O’Brien: Board Member, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
- David Forster: Leader, DirectorConnect Program, PwC
Please note, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits are not awarded when viewing webinar archives. You must be present for the live webinar to qualify for a CPD credit.