The Deals Team
View this page in:
Achieving deal success—from concept to close and beyond
The PwC Deals Team helps clients to raise capital and complete acquisitions, divestitures, or strategic alliances. We add value across the entire deal spectrum, from concept to close and beyond, by:
- developing your deal strategy;
- managing your go-to-market strategy;
- presenting your deal to the right targets, partners and capital providers, across the globe;
- supporting your deal with due diligence, including fraud and/or anti-bribery and corruption assessments, valuation, post-merger integration and tax advisory services; and
- implementing changes to deliver deal synergies
Our Canadian Deals team is part of the world’s largest Transaction Advisory practice1. Our approach helps clients to source and execute deals faster and on more favourable terms, while minimizing business disruption and risk.
Your Leading Global M&A Financial Advisor2 and
Leading Mid-Market M&A Financial Advisor3
1 Source: Kennedy; “Business Advisory Services Marketplace 2012”; © BNA Subsidiaries, LLC. Reproduced under license.
2 PwC ranked #1 “Financial Advisors by Volume: Global” based on transactions over US$5M. Source: Mergermarket H1 2013 M&A Trend Report: July 2013.
3 PwC ranked #1 “Financial Advisors by Volume Worldwide for Undisclosed Values and Values up to US$500M”. Source: Mid-Market M&A Review, First Half 2013, Thomson Reuters.