We’re using the video interview to replace the pre-screening step of the selection process and move you forward faster. This is also a helpful step in your preparation for an in-person interview. You can choose the time as well as place and arrange to respond to video interview questions at your own convenience.
After you’ve applied and passed the online tests:
1. We will send you an email inviting you to our video interview portal.
2. You have a number of days to complete the video interview. It is fully mobile adopted and there is an app for both, iOS and android devices.
3. While you’re preparing, check your setup and practice with the test questions to gain more confidence.
4. There will be a few questions assigned to you. Our recruiter will ask you a few questions in a short video and you will have time to prepare your response. Once you start your session you will need to complete it within the time assigned to the questions and will not be able to re-record your responses. We won’t be there on the other side of the camera in real time, but we will see your responses after you complete your session.
5. You will see it on the screen when your session is successfully completed.
6. We will follow up with you about the next steps.
We want to make sure the job you apply for is the right job for you. We’re not there to trick you. We’re just probing a bit more to your application form. You may have met us at your university or at our events, but we only have your written application so far. The video application is one of the elements that helps us to decide about the correct next steps to take in your recruitment process.
We know how you feel. It can be a little bit nerve wracking, but it’s the same for every candidate and we take that into consideration.
Although it may seem to be odd talking to a computer, we’ve done it as well, imagining you as the candidate on the other side. So, imagine someone you like talking to and be as natural as you possibly can be.