Total Rewards Solutions
Today's workforce demands to be compensated in a variety of ways. They look at base pay, annual and long term incentives, perquisites, benefit plans, and work/life programmes as deciding factors when choosing to stay with a current employer, or join a new company.
Whether your organisation operates in one, or many countries, HRS, with our global reach, is uniquely positioned to help you develop effective total rewards programmes on a local and international basis. Our experts help organisations implement programmes that meet the needs and strategy of your business, while complying with regulatory issues.
If this is your situation
How PwC can support you
- You want to align reward strategies with business objectives to create value for shareholders;
- You want to confirm that your current reward plans are tax-efficient;
- Your employees do not understand their reward packages;
- You want to ensure your reward plans are competitive in the marketplace and need to justify remuneration packages to shareholders and other stakeholders;
- You need to comply with new legislation and corporate governance codes;
- You need to make changes to your current benefit plans to contain future anticipated cost increases.
PwC Total Rewards Services:
- We have the ability to create reward plans that match the needs and strategy of your business;
- We focus on balancing risk management, cost reduction and employee perception of value, within your plan design;
- We are the only local practice that has a broad range of service offerings, including tax, market data, corporate governance, compliance and communications;
- We have international reach, which allows us to align reward plans on a global basis;
- We offer comprehensive pay benchmarking and survey capability.
- Total Reward Strategy, Design and Implementation
- Executive and Employee Compensation Programmes
- Cost–Benefit and Benchmarking Analysis
- Incentive Tax Planning Advice
- Job and Salary Structuring
- Equity Plan Services
- Job Analysis and Evaluation
- Tradition and Alternative Benefits
- Perquisites and Quality of Work Life Programmes