Organisational Effectiveness and Development Solutions
Today’s business drivers centre upon improving shareholder value and operational performance. Our OED services are directed at improving shareholder value and operational performance by strengthening an organisation’s HR practices. Our approach helps clients transform HR programmes and processes, making them supportive and better aligned with overall business strategy.
If this is your situation
How PwC can support you
- You have insufficient in-house HR experience, restructuring experience or resources, to deal with people issues effectively;
- Your organisation is going through a period of change or restructuring that impacts current HR policies;
- You need to design a strategy to develop the talent within your organisation;
- You are under pressure to improve HR services to employees, while also justifying or reducing costs;
- Employees and/or the management team are not meeting their objectives, and this is having an impact on business performance;
- You need help with getting your employees to work more effectively as a team.
PwC Organisational Effectiveness and Development services:
- We help to maximise your ability to maintain “business as usual” by offering experienced HR support during a transition or growth phase;
- We enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and overall competitiveness of your people policies and HR programs;
- We focus on integrating HR systems within your company’s overall human capital strategy;
- We work to determine service delivery options that reduce or better manage HR costs.
- Organisational Change and Restructuring
- HR Function Effectiveness Review
- HR Process Reengineering
- Performance Management Systems Design
- Leadership Development and Succession Planning
- Team Building and Development
- Rewards and Incentives Planning
- Learning and Development Assessment/Facilitation
- Competency Modeling