Performance Measurement and Assessment
There is growing recognition within businesses that intelligent measurement is fundamental to performance improvement. Our PMA services benchmark key HR performance indicators by measuring and reporting on the impact of HR policies and the value that derives from them.
We perform a variety of surveys which can be customised to clients’ needs, to provide meaningful data for internal business decisions, or for external benchmarking, either within your industry, or broadly. We work with clients to measure and assess existing strengths, while targeting areas for improvement, in order to create sustainable strategic advantage.
If this is your situation
How PwC can support you
- You need to know which HR policies have direct impact on corporate performance;
- You want to know if your compensation and benefits plans are competitive to the market;
- You are struggling to understand how internal culture dynamics impact employee behaviour and work attitudes;
- You need to know why turnover rates seem particularly high;
- You need to identify ways to improve your recruitment and new hire process;
- You need to make changes to your current benefits plans to contain anticipated cost rises.
PwC Performance Measurement and Assessment Services:
- We offer new ideas and best practices for more effective HR management;
- We identify areas for increased efficiency by benchmarking against competitors;
- We provide clear measurement and benchmarking of your employment offering;
- We provide real data, enabling you to reduce unwanted turnover and retain key talent;
- We provide solutions that transform key stakeholders’ feedback into tangible performance indicators.
- HR Business Metrics and Benchmarking
- HR Risk Assessments and Audits
- Compensation Surveys
- Benefits and Perquisite Surveys
- Cost of Living Surveys
- Employee Assessment / Satisfaction Surveys
- 360 Degree Surveys
- New Hire / Employee Retention Assessments
- Exit Interviews
- Organisational Culture Assessments